注册
搜索
热搜:
查看: 2516|回复: 1

Startup Business

[复制链接]
myazhbin 发表于 2012-9-22 13:38:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello,

I am a 1st year graduate student at UIUC and am interested in starting businesses in the local area since the large talent pool is a major resource. My background is in chemical engineering but I have a passion for entrepreneurship as well as computer science. I would like to know if any graduate student from computer science or electrical and computer engineering department would be willing to work with me on my software ideas (the exact terms of the proposal could be worked out with the prospective student/business partner):

1.) Precious Metals Mobile/Desktop Application: Due to the increased worry about the stability of fiat currencies, especially in light of the increase in prices of precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum, palladium, and rhodium, people are searching for a convenient way to purchase those metals. I would like to create a program that searches websites (with the owners permission due to copyright) and categorize the information in an easy to understand graphical manner, as well as put other convenient features that people expect in a precious metals application. There are two people in total working on this project now, but we are looking for another person to join the team.

2.) Chinese/English Mobile/Desktop Application Flash Cards: With the economic rise of China, their large population, and their interest in English as well as American interest in the Chinese language, the de facto language of international communication is likely to be English, but may become Chinese in the not to distant future. As a result, a simple to use program to allow the user to learn each language is an interesting opportunity. Customizable flash cards coupled with a clear understanding of progress that the user has made would be the main selling points of this product. The ultimate goal is to make a complete language learning program that will tie in with social media and to use the Chinese/English platform to tackle other languages.

I am searching for people who can create websites, manage website, and/or create mobile applications.

If interested, contact me at my email address (yazhbin2@illinois.edu) and please send your resume.

Thank You,
Max Yazhbin
wmwij 发表于 2012-12-25 01:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|UIUC CSSA BBS | 美国伊利诺伊大学香槟分校中国学生学者联合会论坛

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 11:43 , Processed in 0.021324 second(s), 18 queries .